|Davidsonville U8 (Kellner) Team Schedule|
Good evening all. As you've likely seen, tonight's practice is cancelled due to the weather and field conditions.
To my surprise, I just got a look at the finalized game schedule and we have our first match in two days (!), this Saturday (9/12) at 8:30am. The good news is that it's at Davidsonville Park (Field C).
So, and I believe that I made it clear I'm a better coach than administrator (though no expert at either!), here's what I need from each of you:
1) I'm presuming that we'll have 100% attendance on Saturday. If your son cannot be to the field on Saturday by 8:15am (I don't like the early start either, but we need at least 15 minutes to get our bearings before the game!), please text me ASAP at 410.693.8500. Otherwise, be there!
2) If you haven't already given me an $80 check in exchange for your uniform, please have that check ready at 8:15am! No check, no uniform. The commissioner is a stickler on this so please don't make me be a bad guy.
3) I presume that this goes without saying (yet somehow here I find myself), but please make sure that your son has his cleats, shin guards, full uniform (shirt/shorts/socks), and a drink for the game.
4) Here's the link to a page where you can navigate to our full schedule (I've also attached a screenshot of the same in case the technology fails us): https://aaysa.teamsportsinfo.com/aaysa-fall-2020/Schedules/Index?use_ag_options=false&use_ad_options=true&use_cl_options=true&use_f_options=true&use_gd_options=true&use_ts_options=false&hide_points=false&show_divs_menu=false&show_fields=true. They tell me that this should be final.
5) Please read and plan to carefully follow all the COVID-19 related safety guidelines that the county has put in place. The safety and completion of our season is on us.
What have I missed? Please call, text, or email me with any questions. Otherwise, have your son at the field and ready to roll by 8:15am on Saturday. Until then...