REGISTER HERE NOW
Key Dates - Players, Families & Coaches
Note: For those who plan to take vacation or have other travel plans during the start of the football season, it won't be too late to participate until after the Final weigh-in Date in September.
- AAYFA 2018 Important Dates
- Date Event July 30 First week of practice NO PADS or HELMETS
- August 4 1st Weigh-In
- August 6 First week of Practice with PADS & HELMETS
- August 8 Register Teams with County
- August 9 Team Placement Meeting – Old Mill HS Auditorium (6:30 pm – 9:00 pm)
- August 18 2nd Weigh-In
- August 20 Rosters Due
- August 20 2018 Season Schedules posted On-Line
- August 21 Rec. & Parks Coaches Certification Clinic, Old Mill HS (6:00 – 8:30 pm)
- August 24 Season Begins
- August 29 Final Weigh-In
- September 3 Final Rosters Due
- October 21 Last League Games of the Season
- October 22 Standings Updates
- Oct. 26 – 28 Round 1 Playoffs
- November 2 - 4 Round 2 Playoffs
- November 9 & 11 Central & National Conference Championship Games
- November 10 American Conference Championship Games
Game and Practice Info
Home games are held at Davidsonville Park & County High School Turf fields
All teams will play approximately a nine (9) game regular season.
Away games are played at various parks in Anne Arundel County.
Game day can be Friday night, Saturday day or night, or an occasional Sunday day game.
4-5 per week (pre-season)
2-3 per week (in-season)
League Anne Arundel Youth Footbal Association (AAYFA)
Gators Football is a member of the Anne Arundel Youth Football Association (AAYFA). The AAYFA has 22 organizations as members and fields around 200 teams.
Therefore, our program operates and abides by all rules, guidelines and standards set forth by the AAYFA and Anne Arundel County Parks and Recreation
Anne Arundel County football has a playoff system for each weight class that consists of a two game playoff. Regular season games end by the end of October and playoff/championships will be completed by Thanksgiving. Teams must qualify for the playoff, and each game is single elimination
Championship games will be held at High School Turf fields in Anne Arundel County
Players can plan on practicing and playing in adverse weather conditions and should dress and plan accordingly. Practices and games are only canceled if the county decides
County Football Field / Inclement Weather Cancelation
For all football players who played for another organization the previous year, you must fill out the PLAYER RELEASE Form (pdf) or PLAYER RELEASE Form (Excel) and email it to Anne Arundel County Park and Recreation for approval.
For additional information contact Jeff Porter: (410-222-7865)
For coaches to fill out in case of on-field accident or injury Accident Report.
Please use the Online Registration System. REGISTER HERE NOW