Registration Opens Mid-June
DAA offers Volleyball to Girls and Boys in the following age groups: 10U, 12U, 14U and 17U.
- 10U is for ages 9 and 10 (4 & 5 grades)
- 10 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1.
- 12U is for ages 11 and 12 (6 & 7 grades)
- 12 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1.
- 14U is for ages 13 and 14 (8 & 9 grades)
- 14 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1.
- 17U is for ages 15 through 17 (10 / 12 grades)
- 17 and Under Division: Players who were born on or after September 1.
- DAA has gone to a single vendor supplying uniforms.
- All players will be required to wear the new jerseys. The jersey is covered under the registration fee.
- Shorts or spandex are not covered and players will have to get their own. All shorts or spandex must be BLACK.
We are always looking for coaches! If you are interested, please email Ashlea firstname.lastname@example.org
- Typically 1 1/2 to 2 hours, between Mon - Thurs, 6-9pm.
- There are a few "blackout" dates at both gyms every year, based on school activities. Practices do not occur if schools are closed or if a school night activity is scheduled at the gym. Known "blackout" events are:
- Back-to-School Nights
- Fall Concerts
- Rule of Thumb: If schools are closed due to scheduled or unforeseen events, there is no practice.
Matches usually begin second Sunday in September and the season runs until the end of October.
- Matches are played on Sundays.
- Each team plays one match per week.
- Matches usually last one hour and are played between 9am and 5pm.
A complete schedule should be available in early September.
The games are scheduled by the County. When they are completed, you can follow this link: Game Schedules.